Canada Life Insurance Company of CanadaBack to list
President & CEO: D. Allen Loney
AM Best Rating: A+
Assets: $63,646 million
Assets Under Management: $92,385 million
New Premiums Written: $1,125 million
Canada Life Assurance Company
1901 Scarth Street
Toll Free: 1-888-252-1847
Web Address: www.canadalife.com
Email Address: N/A
* Rating courtesy of www.ambest.com and info courtesy of the company's 2010 annual report
Canada Life, a subsidiary of The Great-West Life Assurance Company, offers its customers a variety of insurance and investment products for both groups and individuals. One of Canada Life’s most interesting products is Participating Life, insurance which combines life insurance protection with a tax-advantaged investment component; as long as premiums are paid it guarantees a high level of protection throughout one’s whole life.
The company also offers term life and universal life protection. Their Universal Life plan has multiple cost of insurance (COI) options, including increasing,level and limited pay COI. Canada Life is a leading provider of health insurance solutions, including a wide variety of critical illness and disability insurance solutions.
Canada Life is the leading provider of Credit Insurances where customers can insure their mortgages and loans throughout a number of products tailored to their individual needs.
News about LSM Canada Life Insurance Company of Canada
Canada Life Insurance Company Policies
1. They have very well-priced term 10 and term 20 policies, which are renewable and convertible.
2. They have an ASTRA program on all permanent policies that decreases any ratings by one classification on all permanent plans with a modified classification.
1. They do not offer a Term 30 policy.
2. They do not offer a Term 100 plan.