Get Your Free Insiders Report: Minimize Your Tax Bill With Life Insurance

Canadian Income Tax Calculator 2015

Like 307 24 Retweet 116 Google +1 142

There are big savings for filing on time even if you can't pay all your taxes right away.

Find out how much 2015 income tax you owe in Canada in one easy step.

If you would like to know the income tax for 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 or 2009 see our

Don't forget to file your taxes on time. There are big savings by filing on time, even if you can't pay all your taxes right away.

These calculations do not include non-refundable tax credits other than the basic personal tax credit.

Your annual taxable income excluding income from investment such as capital gains and dividends.


Capital gains are profits which result from a disposition of a capital asset including land, buildings, shares, bonds, fund and trust units, where the amount realized on the disposition exceeds the purchase price. The gain is the difference between a higher selling price and a lower purchase price.


Generally, eligible dividends are dividends you have received from big, public companies.


Generally, ineligible dividends are dividends you've received from smaller, private companies.

Deduction Claimed for Current Year

These rates give you a basic of idea of how much tax you should pay, but depending on your employment and business and personal circumstances you could pay a lot less. Be sure to visit a competent tax advisor before filing your return.

The RRSP contribution limit is based on 2013 maximum contribution limits. This actual contribution limit may be higher if there are unused RRSP contributions from prior years.

Terms of Use - Disclaimer

One Comment

  1. MJ Buenafe 11/21/2014 at 2:50 pm

    I am a Canadian citizen, residing and pays tax in Canada.
    I work for a consulting company that services both clients in US and Canada. It is on commission basis.
    The company now is telling me that they will pay in in US$ for US clients that I service from this time on, which I don’t mind. However, how does the filing of taxes works?
    Before, they send me a T-4 for commission I received in Canadian dollars. Now, what forms they are suppose to send me, so that I can file my tax accordingly?
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Skip to
second column

Leave a Reply


3173 Bathurst Street, Toronto, ON M6A 2B1
Head Office: 2900 John Street Suite #302 Markham, L3R 5G3
Office 1-866-899-4849, 905.248.4849 Fax 905.300.4848

© LSM Insurance Services Ltd. 1998-2014 | All Materials