New question in Life Insurance FAQ

Posted on January 3, 2011 and updated February 21, 2011 in Life Insurance Canada News, Life Insurance FAQ 1 min read

New question in Life Insurance FAQ:

I have a policy that is in my former married name. Also the address, phone# etc are incorrect. The representative is no longer with the company. The 20 year renewal is 2012. How do I change my information?

You would have to contact your insurance company. The address and phone number they can likely change over the phone after they verify your details. The change of name would likely require some type of document to be signed – they would supply you with the form.

Read more questions about Life Insurance FAQ.