Guaranteed issue health insurance plans require no health questions and no medical tests in order for applicants to qualify for their coverage. However, there are a lot of guaranteed issue plans to choose from, and it can be difficult to narrow down your selection. This is why we're doing it for you. Below you'll find a breakdown of some of the most popular guaranteed issue health plans out there.
Manulife — FollowMe
- If you apply within 60 days of your group life coverage ending, you will not have to answer any medical questions. If you apply after 60 days, you will have to complete a medical questionnaire.
- Guaranteed renewable up to age 80.
- Your coverage is guaranteed to continue up to age 80 — regardless of any changes in your health. Your coverage will not be cancelled, as long as your premiums are paid.
- Non-smokers save up to 60 per cent.
- Living Benefits is included at no additional cost. (Guaranteed Issue Health Insurance: A Snap-Shot Comparison continued...)