Life Insurance: 5 Reasons to Buy from RBC Insurance
RBC Insurance offers a variety of life insurance solutions for Canadians, and following are five reasons why buying life insurance from RBC makes sense:
1. Their Term 10 and Term 20 policies are competitively priced for most age groups and the policies are renewable and convertible, meaning the policies can be renewed and/or converted to an RBC permanent life insurance policy without a medical examination.
2. RBC offers preferred rates on their 10-year term and 20-year term policies. In addition, preferred rates are given to individuals who are in good health or have very good family health history, and can be up to 30% less than their standard premium rates.
3. RBC has a special price banding for large policies, like death benefits totalling $10 million and up, making it an ideal solution for high net-worth individuals looking for Term 10 or Term 20 coverage.
4. RBC offers Term 100 and Universal life low cost coverage. Their Universal Life plans come in increasing or level cost of insurance varieties.
5. RBC offers a policy-fee discount on Critical Insurance policies when combined with a life insurance application.
The following is a summary of RBC's pricing for 40-year-old, male non-smoker looking for $250,000 of coverage:
$250,000 of Term 10 coverage for 40-year-old, male non-smoker is $20.93 a month.
$250,000 of Term 20 coverage for a male non-smoker is $35.37 a month.
$250,000 of Universal Life with a level cost of insurance has a minimum premium of $145.62 a month.
For more details on life insurance in Canada, please contact us at 1-866-899-4849 or visit our Term Life insurance Instant Quote Page.