Critical Illness Term to 75
(Effective January 1, 2012, Standard Life will no longer sell individual life insurance and critical illness policies).
Critical Illness Term to 75 coverage provides level premiums and pays out a Lump Sum Benefit should the insured be diagnosed with a listed Critical Illness and survive the waiting period under the policy. The plan has level premiums to 75, and depending on the carrier can have a variety of riders, including a return of premium-on-expiry if the insured remains healthy to age 75. Also, a return-of-premium on death is available if the insured dies from a non-related Critical Illness.
Although the number of Critical Illnesses and definitions can vary from company to company, the following is a snapshot of pricing for a 30-year-old, male non-smoker applying for $250,000 of Critical Illness Term to 75 coverage.
1. Standard Life Protecta 75 is $120.60 a month.
2. Western Life Approve T-75 blend is $138.60 a month.
3. Manulife Insurance's LifeCheque Level to 75 is $142.50 a month.
4. Wawanessa Life Lifestyle Adjustment Level T-75 is $147.83 a month.
5. Industrial Alliance's Transition T-75 is $148.50 a month.
6. Standard Life's Protecta 75 Enhanced is $148.95 a month.
7. BMO Insurance's Living Benefit 75 is $150.75 a month.
8. RBC Insurance's Term 75 Non-Cancelable is $162.78 a month.
Life Insurance Rates
For more details on Critical Illness policies in Canada, please contact us at 1-866-899-4849 or visit our Critical Illness Quotes Page.